One of the wonderful things about running a film recipes site and Facebook Group is when I can share photos and recipe creations from others. It’s a personal highlight of mine when I see a post using a recipe, and the photos bring to like a recipe through another persons eyes.
We have a nice selection of galleries now, and of course, the wonderful user guest recipes, so I’ve made this page to help in finding them all in one place.
In the Facebook Group and on site, there’s always a film recipe challenge running, where you can submit your photos with the focus recipe. Here’s the banner about the current one, and below it, the user galleries from previous challenges.
Embrace a film-like look and join in with the Film Recipes Challenge 📸 Take photos with the Flatpack film recipe, and share them in the Film Recipes Facebook Group or the comments on the recipe page. This recipe is based on film prints in a matte low contrast style. Join in from where you live with a deadline of end of 29th March. #flatpack 👍
2022 Challenge Galleries
- Classic Gold user photo gallery
- Kodak Portra Daily user photo gallery
- Arthouse Cinema user photo gallery
- Vintage Mood user photo gallery
- Karmachroma user photo gallery
- Goldeneye user photo gallery
- Astia Mellow user photo gallery
- Copper user photo gallery
- Silvertone 99 photo gallery
- Mother Superia user photos
- The Vinter Challenge user gallery
2023 Challenge Galleries
- Mellow Magic user photos
- Kodak Pro Image user gallery
- Age of Aquarius user gallery
- Kodachrome Classic gallery
- Heart of Gold user gallery
- Flatpack Film Recipe – this challenge is running. Check back later!
Guest Film Recipes
I’m always on the lookout for wonderful film recipes created by others. Often shared first in our Facebook Group, these collaborations are a great way for me to share the creativity of others, and it’s pleasure to host them on the site.
If you have a favourite film recipe that you have created or adapted, and you’d like to submit it for consideration, please join the Film Recipes Facebook Group and share some photo samples and the recipe details. I look forward to seeing your creations!