Heavily styled film recipes for creating distinct and extreme looks
Whilst the Fujifilm film simulations are superb as bases for nostalgic film recipes or ones to mimic Kodak film or Fujicolor looks, a range of more extreme styles are also possible by pushing the various settings towards the limits.
So here we have the outliers and divergents, with strong colour shifts, extra deep tones or heavy exaggerations of a stylistic theme. None are really designed for day to day use, but more for giving a strong look when you want a bit of something different. For a rich golden hour with a peachy sunset, or a deep tones look with dark colour, these are the recipes to try.
Strongly Styled Film Recipes on Other Sites
Heavily styled recipes aren’t very common, but there are a few out there. Of particular note is Captn Look who likes to create dreamy looks with settings pushed to maximum.
- Indian Summer – Extra warm and hazy, from Captn Look
- Creamy Color – Emotional tones with max settings, from Captn Look
- Vintage Summer – heavy retro tones, from Mark Adams
- Vintage Negative – strongly sylised warm recipe, on FujiXWeekly
- Arizona Analog – extra pale with a blue lilac cast, from FujiXWeekly
- Retro Gold – richness in golden hour, from FujiXWeekly again