Film recipes with an Aged Look
My personal photographic style includes a lot of use of softer tones and nostalgic aged looks. I love photos that look like they were printed decades ago and have faded over time. On this page, I have brought together the film recipes with an aged look, like old prints or expired film.
➡️ The Film Recipes Challenge is now on! Shoot with the recent look, Age of Aquarius, and share your photos, either in the Facebook group or the recipe page comments. The deadline is end of Feb 15th. Everyone is welcome, from all around the world! For inspiration, see previous galleries. ➡️ The Film Recipes Facebook Group is a great place to share film recipes, ask questions and join the challenge.
More Aged Look Recipes
Despite the wide range of aged looks that you can produce with Fujifilm film simulation recipes, there aren’t so many other sites that feature them. There are quite a few on FujiXWeekly of course, and a couple of others here and there.
- Old Kodak – like old prints from Kodachrome film (FXW)
- Vintage Agfacolor – with a teal tone and aged look (FXW)
- Vintage Kodachrome – with wonderful aged tones (FXW)
- Kodak Style – a vintage 70s look (2nd recipe) by Kevin Mullins
- Aged Color – with Pro Neg Std in a old style (FXW)
- Vintage Summer – sunny aged vibes by Mark Adams
- Eterna Sun – a retro style with old tones by Mark Adams