Film recipes with an Aged Look
My personal photographic style includes a lot of use of softer tones and nostalgic aged looks. I love photos that look like they were printed decades ago and have faded over time. On this page, I have brought together the film recipes with an aged look, like old prints or expired film.
Join the fun! The Film Recipes Facebook Group is a great place to chat film recipes, or share photos you’ve taken with the recipes. The Karmachroma challenge is on. Shoot with Karmachroma and share by Sun, Oct 2nd. Everyone is welcome to share photos from around the world. A selection will be added to the site. Let’s go!
More Aged Look Recipes
Despite the wide range of aged looks that you can produce with Fujifilm film simulation recipes, there aren’t so many other sites that feature them. There are quite a few on FujiXWeekly of course, and a couple of others here and there.
- Old Kodak – like old prints from Kodachrome film (FXW)
- Vintage Agfacolor – with a teal tone and aged look (FXW)
- Vintage Kodachrome – with wonderful aged tones (FXW)
- Kodak Style – a vintage 70s look (2nd recipe) by Kevin Mullins
- Aged Color – with Pro Neg Std in a old style (FXW)
- Vintage Summer – sunny aged vibes by Mark Adams
- Eterna Sun – a retro style with old tones by Mark Adams