Film simulation recipes that work well in woods and forests.
I am lucky to live near the wonderful New Forest National Park, and spend a lot of my photography time exploring the trails through the seasons. You see lots of forest and woodland photos on this site as a result.
On this page, I’ve brought together some of the film recipes that I designed for forest walks, and those more general recipes that also work well in the woodlands.
Forest Friendly Recipes from Other Sites
Whilst almost any favourite film recipe is worth trying on woodland details and forest scenes, this page is all about ideas for you to try. So, here are a few choices from other recipe creators linking to their sites.
- C201 – A wonderful Classic Neg from Marcel Fraij (scroll to 3)
- Moody Chrome – For rainy forests, by Luis Costa (scroll down)
- Dune – I’m so in love with this recipe by Captn Look
- Dreamy Eterna – bright and hazy from Piotr Skrzypek
- Forest – a deep and moody green dream from Jamie Chance
- Four choices from Fuji X Weekly …