Extra warm film simulation recipe for Fujifilm cameras with Classic Chrome
Gloriously golden like a summer tan, this recipe is warm like a summer breeze. It’s made for beach days and warm evenings in the golden hour. There’s a strong colour shift, bright highlights and lifted shadows, all delivering the warmest of summer looks.
Add this Classic Chrome film recipe to your camera, and head to the beach! You’re guaranteed sunny vibes in every shot.
Beach Baby Film Recipe
- Simulation: Classic Chrome
- Grain Effect: Strong, Small
- Colour Chrome Effect: Off
- Colour Chrome Blue: Weak
- White Balance: Auto
- WB Shift: +8 Red, -8 Blue
- Dynamic Range: DR400
- Highlights: +2
- Shadows: -2
- Colour: -3
- Sharpness: 0
- ISO Noise Reduction: -4
- Clarity: 0
- EV compensation: +2/3
More Toasty Warm Recipes
Recipes with the strong warm colour shift have a golden vibe that brings out the happy mood and summer heat in your images. Here are a selection of cosy and warm recipes from elsewhere on this site.
- Cheery Chrome – for happy vibes with Classic Chrome
- Rosa Negative – your new best friend in golden hour
- Candy Skies – for a peachy pink sunset every time
- Coffee Chrome – retro coffee brown tones like a cappuccino
- Summer of ’76 – like that hot hot summer back in the day
- Festival Cream – for sun drenched hazy days of summer
2 responses to “Beach Baby, your Seaside Sweetheart”
Gorgeous golden hour and recipe!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you 🙂