Film simulation recipes with an Aged Look
My personal photographic style includes a lot of use of softer tones and nostalgic aged looks. I love photos that look like they were printed decades ago and have faded over time. On this page, I have brought together the film recipes with an aged look, like old prints or expired film.
Three to narrow down this list would be Aged Kodak Portra, Decade Print and Expired Geographic.
Expired Film and Aged Look Film Recipes
🌊 Let’s get creative in this new round of The Film Recipes Challenge 🏄 The recipe is the burned and faded look, Childhood Vacation, which loves to be over exposed. Try some images and share a selection in the Film Recipes Facebook Group or the comments on the recipe page. Open to everyone, until end of 8th June. Tag #childhoodvacation ☀️
More Aged Look Recipes
Despite the wide range of aged looks that you can produce with Fujifilm film simulation recipes, there aren’t so many other sites that feature them. There are quite a few on FujiXWeekly of course, and a couple of others here and there.
- Old Kodak – like old prints from Kodachrome film (FXW)
- Vintage Agfacolor – with a teal tone and aged look (FXW)
- Vintage Kodachrome – with wonderful aged tones (FXW)
- Kodak Style – a vintage 70s look (2nd recipe) by Kevin Mullins
- Aged Color – with Pro Neg Std in a old style (FXW)
- Vintage Summer – sunny aged vibes by Mark Adams
- Eterna Sun – a retro style with old tones by Mark Adams
Leave a Reply