Film recipes with an Aged Look
My personal photographic style includes a lot of use of softer tones and nostalgic aged looks. I love photos that look like they were printed decades ago and have faded over time. On this page, I have brought together the film recipes with an aged look, like old prints or expired film.
Three to narrow down this list would be Aged Kodak Portra, Decade Print and Expired Geographic.
Embrace a film-like look and join in with the Film Recipes Challenge 📸 Take photos with the Flatpack film recipe, and share them in the Film Recipes Facebook Group or the comments on the recipe page. This recipe is based on film prints in a matte low contrast style. Join in from where you live with a deadline of end of 29th March. #flatpack 👍
More Aged Look Recipes
Despite the wide range of aged looks that you can produce with Fujifilm film simulation recipes, there aren’t so many other sites that feature them. There are quite a few on FujiXWeekly of course, and a couple of others here and there.
- Old Kodak – like old prints from Kodachrome film (FXW)
- Vintage Agfacolor – with a teal tone and aged look (FXW)
- Vintage Kodachrome – with wonderful aged tones (FXW)
- Kodak Style – a vintage 70s look (2nd recipe) by Kevin Mullins
- Aged Color – with Pro Neg Std in a old style (FXW)
- Vintage Summer – sunny aged vibes by Mark Adams
- Eterna Sun – a retro style with old tones by Mark Adams
Leave a Reply