Film recipes for blue color tones
When you have clear skies, the ocean or want to add a cool vibe to your images, starting with a recipe that brings out the blue tones is a great start. This selection all make the blues in your images really stand out.
Favourites of mine in this selection include Vinterkrom, designed to give a blue tone chill to images, and Oceanic 815, which I made for ocean views. For a dose of teal in the sky, try Alta Vista.
Fujifilm Film Recipes to Emphasise Blue Tones
🌊 Let’s get creative in this new round of The Film Recipes Challenge 🏄 The recipe is the burned and faded look, Childhood Vacation, which loves to be over exposed. Try some images and share a selection in the Film Recipes Facebook Group or the comments on the recipe page. Open to everyone, until end of 8th June. Tag #childhoodvacation ☀️
More Blue Tone Recipes
The other site with multiple recipes that have either a blue tone balance or that help blue tones stand out, is Fuji X Weekly. Here’s a sample of the blue tone recipes from Ritchie’s collection …
- Kodak Brilliance – a recipe that makes skies and ocean really pop
- Super HG v2 – a cool toned recipe that makes skies bluetiful
- Agfa Ultra 100 – Agfa inspired recipe with blue colour balance
- LomoChrome Metropolis – teal moods and cool tones
And, for a few more looks, you could try these …
- Adox Color Implosion – teal blues from Piotr Skrzypek
- Silver Cyan – A Pro Neg Hi recipe from Craig Bergonzoni
- RetroChroma – CC with a blue/cyan tone, from Mark G Adams
Leave a Reply